About the site
- The site easycube3.net is the result of an idea to show our method (aside from a myriad of other tutorials you can find on the Internet) – of learning how to solve the Rubik’s Cube the easiest way.
- Our cube looks realistic and the view on the cube is not blocked by hands;
the colors are added gradually layer by layer, which is the procedure that aims not to confuse the beginners, but rather to focus their attention to the colours that are important for that step;
the video clips are not covered by commercials and ads.
- The video clips can be replayed as many times as you wish, and are made in HD resolutions which allows the full-screen view.
- This site is adapted for the use on computers, tablets and mobile phones.
- Our target group are all those who would like to master this attractive cube, especially young people and children. In our opinion, most people learn best when they can see and understand.
- Time will show if this site gains popularity. In that case, we will offer visual solutions to more complex algorithms, and for the other types of cubes.
- The site easycube3.net is not approved by, nor is it owned or sponsored by the Rubik’s brand Ltd.